- My Love is Across the Gap – The Level Editor Game (with download)
- STL Game Jam – 24 hour game creation event I helped organize
- The Gamer’s Quarter – Quarterly videogame magazine I was the Managing Editor for
- Saathus – Xbox Live Indie Game made on commission by Matthew Wehner
- Ants on Plaid – My attempt at creating a simple game with an intriguing art style. It’s ended up being too simple. (with download)
- Passing Blame – 4 player game created at the STL Game Jam. It’s fun, but too frantic. The strategy and design are too abstract for a pick-up-and-play game. (with download)
- Exquisite Knorpse: From Saltwater Breach – A level was passed around between several people including myself and everyone worked on different parts with no knowledge of what the rest of the level consisted of. I feel that I made my section too difficult and that the nature of the project resulted in inconsistent design. (with download)
- superwes.com circa 2002-2009 – The journal is worthwhile, but I didn’t update it often enough.